Spencer Rose & The Environment
Spencer Rose is an environmentally conscious and responsible company. To ensure that all aspects of our business have the least harmful effect possible on the environment we have set up an environmental management system to:
- Be fully aware of all environmental legislation and ensure that regulatory requirements are met, and where feasible, improved upon
- Monitor the implementation of the policy by carrying out periodic audits of compliance and, when appropriate, introduce remedial measures
- Ensure all employees, in the course of their duties, act in accordance with the environmental policy
- Encourage suppliers, contractors and vendors to act in accordance with our environmental standards
In addition, we have made day-to-day practical changes to:
- select non-polluting technology (converting processes from paper-based to electronic solutions)
- minimise company waste by reusing and recycling (paper, ink cartridges, plastics and cardboard packaging)
- reduce our energy consumption (‘lights off' reminders, energy-saving light bulbs and ‘Eco Buttons' on computers).
Call us on 020 7628 5959 to discuss your requirements.